Porlex Tall Grinder - NEW DESIGN!
The Porlex grinders have now been updated with:
- A new patented design of connector that prevents any slippage from the handle and no wear. A perfectly circular outer burr which produces a more consistent grind throughout the
- entire range of grind.
- New Japanese/English premium packaging and English/French/Japanese instructions.
- Laser etched burrs to show that only premium Porlex burrs are used in the grinder.
This grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions. The conical ceramic burrs don’t rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs.
The Porlex Tall has double the capacity of the Porlex Mini, so you can grind enough for you and your friend.
From our testing, it copes well with everything you can throw at it - from Turkish to French Press grind setting - and thanks to a easily accessible locking nut, is really easy to adjust.
But the thing that really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.
Have an Aeropress and like to have fresh ground, amazing coffee when you travel? This lovely little industrial looking grinder fits perfectly inside the Aeropress tube.
- Stainless steel tube housing: 185mm tall and 49mm in diameter without handle
- Hopper capacity of 44g whole bean
- Ceramic conical burrs
- Locking nut for grind adjustment
- Stainless steel handle approx. 6” long
- Hopper lid
- Instructions & packaging in Japanese - but with some great schematics!
- Set grind level via locking nut
- Connect hopper to grind collector
- Remove lid
- Put beans into hopper (44g max)
- Replace lid and attach handle
- Hold grinder in one hand and turn handle with the other